Rack Supported Bildings With a Stacker Crane
For efficient organization and better use of space, the Self-Supporter with Stacker Elevator is an excellent option for high-density cargo storage.
The self-supporting stacker crane is a storage structure solution where the side closure and cover are fixed directly to the storage structure, eliminating the need for an additional structure.
It can reach heights of over 35 meters using stacker cranes, providing a fully automated operation, with 100% selectivity and very high density. Widely used where there is limited area, or when you want to completely automate the operation of loading, storing and unloading the warehouse.
Characteristics of the Self-Supporter with Stacker Elevator:
- High density and selectivity storage;
- Side and top closure fixed directly to the storage structure;
- Handling carried out by Stacker crane/Mini Load;
- Dimensional tolerances according to specific standards requirements;
- Structural calculation considers requesting efforts in all structural elements.